“What I love about coaching is the opportunity to hold your intent within this space of possibility; to offer the coaching dialogue to spark your exploration; to support your move into the creation of change; to witness your excitement of the change unfolding; and to applaud you in the new you create.”Mary Ann Morreale, Founder
Coaching & Learning with Mary Ann
We will hold the space of possibility as you assess where you are now
and consider and activate what’s next.
Mary Ann Morreale
Founder & Coach
Mary Ann is a certified leadership coach through Georgetown University and is board certified in healthcare management and a Life Fellow in the American College of Healthcare Executives.
She has extensive leadership experience as an Air Force CIO, CFO, COO, CEO, and a Pentagon Director. Mary Ann worked in the local, regional, and national arenas. She was competitively selected by the Air Force for graduate training at Yale University and selected as the only hospital administrator and one of twenty women to attend the USAF Air War College in 1996, and was among the early group of women in her field to be promoted to Colonel.
Mary Ann continues to serve in various service organizations and on non-profit Boards.
As a leadership coach credentialing and certifications creates a known foundation of knowledge and experience to support your coaching experience.
- Associate Certified Coach: International Coach Federation
- Coach, Trainer, Speaker: John C. Maxwell programs
- Facilitator: TetraMap
As a healthcare professional, credentialing reflects a level of knowledge and experience recognized by leaders in healthcare.
- Life Fellow: American College of Health Care Executives
- Georgetown University, Leadership Coaching
- Air War College, International Studies & Leadership
- Yale University, Masters Public Health
- SUNY College of Technology, Bachelor Professional Studies (Health Care Management)
- Adirondack Community College, Associate Applied Science (Business)
- Albany Medical Center School of Nursing (RN Certificate)
- Zonta International
- Toastmasters International
- American Legion & Auxiliary
- Committee Chair
- Club & District Officer
- Board of Directors
- Board of Advisors
- Hospital Information Officer (CIO)
- Hospital Resource Management Officer (CFO)
- VA/DOD Joint Venture (Project Officer)
- Associate Administrator Regional Hospital (COO)
- Medical Group Administrator (CEO)
- Medical Inspector: Managed Care & Organizational Improvement (USAF Inspection Agency)
- Deputy Director, Health Care Reengineering (Pentagon)
- Director, Interagency Health Information Management, Planning, & Integration (Pentagon)
- Chief, Medical Modernization/Planning (HQ USAF Surgeon General Staff)
- Colonel (retired), USAF, Medical Service Corps
The hybrid effect of pollination between two species of plants. Coming together for coaching and learning we will touch each other’s lives and as a result both of us will be changed.
The ancient Greek concept of hospitality. Strangers are welcome, given food and a bed—the guest may be one of the gods visiting man! Xenia is a safe space where you are invited in to explore what’s next.